Saturday 10 April 2010

Renovation

It has been a long time since an update. My Life has been so busy with so many things. It's either with work or doing my wedding preparation. I want to share my good news that syukur alhamdullilah I just got upgraded to a Manager. Now, doing something new and more complicated was very tough and challenging. Insyallah, I believe I will be really good at this position and it will be a good experience for me. :)

Getting married is really about breaking alot of $$$$$$. My bedroom renovation has started. I was so happy that me & fiance managed to buy our bedroom furnitures. Luckily, there were SALES going on! Fiance bought his a month in advance and just got the furniture set at his place today. I'll get mine when the painting part has completed. On a better note, the shop can let us hold the delivery for a month.

Painting in process.....



I was so happy that fiance is good in painting. And i don't need to waste $$$ on hiring someone to paint my room. I love him so much. <3

Bedroom checklist:
1) Bed
2) Wardrobe
3) Dressing table
4) Side tables
5) Lamps for side table
6) Wall paint
6) Bed set
7) Curtain
8) Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment