Monday 11 January 2010

Engagement Ring & Attire

Yesterday, i finally bought kain for my engagement attire at Nazmi with my mom. It's purple lace with flowery designed beaded in shining pink. On the same day, I sent the kain to tailor that i normally make my baju raya.



Last Sunday, me & my bf's mother went for ring-hunting. During the engagement event, the bf side will send two rings. One is" Cincin pembuka mulut" and the other is the official engagement ring. First we headed to Sri-Qlap Mall and bought "Cincin Pembuka Mulut" at OKKY. For "Cincin Pembuka Mulut" is just a simple gold ring. We went to few places to find the engagement ring. Finally, we found the engagement ring at Astana Jewellery. It is so beautiful and on special discounts again. I was so happy my bf mum's loves the ring too. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment